For external use only.
Do not use
- If gel changes color or becomes cloudy
- If you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When using this product do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using. Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- Eye pain
- Changes in vision
- Continued redness or irritation of the eye
- Condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.