Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These symptoms may be serious.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- Cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
When using this product
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop use and consult a doctor if
- Cough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition
- Sore throat is severe, or irritation, pain or redness lasts or worsens
- Sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.