Do not use
- In children under 12 years of age
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- Drowsiness will occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.