For use in the eyes only.
Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
Ask doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
When using this product
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- Overuse of this product may produce increased redness of the eye
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in your vision occur, continued redness or irritation of the eye persists or condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.