Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 4 doses (adult: 2,600 mg acetaminophen; child 1,300 mg acetaminophen) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- Adult takes more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- Child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- Taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- Adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product do not use more than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Liver disease
- Thyroid disease
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- You get nervous, dizzy or sleeplessness
- Pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 5 days (children) or 7 days (adults)
- Redness or swelling is present
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition
Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Temporarily relieves common cold / flu symptoms:
- Nasal Congestion
- Sinus Congestion & Pressure
- Cough due to Minor Throat & Bronchial Irritation
- Minor Aches & Pains
- Sore Throat
- Helps Reduce Swelling of Nasal Passages
- Temporarily Restores Freer Breathing through the Nose
- Promotes Nasal and / or Sinus Drainage
- Helps Loosen Phlegm (Mucus) & Thin Bronchial Secretions to Rid the Bronchial Passageways of Bothersome Mucus & Make Coughs More Productive