For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. For use on skin only.
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
May stain some fabrics, plastics and wood surfaces.
Other information: Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn.