How We Can Help You Live Well
Receive a FREE private consultation with a trained pharmacist at your local Walgreens
During your consultation, our pharmacists can review your medications to answer questions and tell you about ways you can save money on prescriptions and supplies, like blood glucose meters and test strips.
Count on Walgreens for the know-how to help you manage your diabetes. Below, find tips and guidelines that can help you live well.
- Learn more about diabetes and what you can do to stay healthy & live
- Visit our Diabetes Health Center, for information on living with diabetes, expert blogs, and online communities.
- Subscribe to our quarterly Diabetes newsletter which offers tips and advice for living well with diabetes.
- Check out Diabetes and You, a FREE magazine that features engaging content and expert advice from top diabetes educators.
- With Pharmacy Chat, get 24/7 expert advice from our pharmacy staff on medications and glucose tracking.**
Find out if you're at risk. One in three American adults, has prediabetes, which puts them at high risk for developing type 2 diabetes. Take an online diabetes risk assessment and find resources at the American Diabetes Association's Living With Type 2 Diabetes Program.
Diabetes Health Care
Learn more about diabetes and what you can do to stay healthy & live well.Download the Diabetes Care PDF ╗
Blood Glucose Log
Print blood glucose records to help manage your blood sugar levels.
English Blood Glucose Log
Imprime sus registros de glucosa en la sangre para ayudar a manejar sus niveles de az˙car en la sangre.
Spanish Blood Glucose Log
Type 1 Diabetes Guide
Get the 411 on how you can keep high blood glucose levels in check.
Type 2 Diabetes Guide
Symptoms of Type 2 can go unnoticed for years-empower yourself with the information to detect them.
Emergency Warning Signs
People with diabetes should wear or carry I.D. information (such as an alert bracelet) that emergency medical staff can find.
How to Read a Food Label
Food labels tell you the nutrition facts about the foods you buy.
Carbohydrates affect your blood sugar levels more than any other foods.
Getting Diagnosed: A Personal Story
Robert G. was recently diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. We asked him a few questions to see how this has affected his life.
Health EncyclopediaGlucose Test-Blood
A blood glucose test measures the amount of sugar (glucose) in a sample of your blood.
An insulin test is a blood test that measures the amount of insulin, a hormone that regulates blood sugar.
Learn how to lessen the symptoms of nerve damage.
These daily care and footwear tips can keep your feet in tip-toe shape.
Hypoglycemia is a condition that occurs when your blood sugar (glucose) is too low.
Joslin Diabetes Center
Joslin Diabetes Center Homepage
Joslin Diabetes Center has a wide range of educational resources - expert answers, quick guides, videos, and brochures - to help you manage your diabetes.
Answers To Your Questions
Joslin Diabetes Center experts answer commonly asked questions about diabetes monitoring, treatment, self-care, meal planning, and more.
A1C Test (Video)
The A1C is an important measurement of how effectively you are managing your diabetes.
Six Tests For Staying Healthy (pdf)
There is a lot you and your healthcare team can do to reduce the risks for complications of diabetes.
* Restrictions apply. For a list of qualifying activities and complete terms and conditions of Steps with Balance« Rewards, visit Walgreens.com/Steps. Information provided to Walgreens online is covered by the terms of our Online Privacy and Security Policy and the Terms and Conditions of Balance Rewards. Personally identifiable information is not covered under HIPAA or the Walgreens Notice of Privacy Practices.
$10.79 Striked out price