We're here to help you with your specialty medication and provide ongoing, individualized support.
Ongoing support from the care team
We offer customized programs to help you manage your condition. Our experienced, specially trained pharmacists, nurses and care coordinators understand the complexities of your condition and are available to offer one-on-one support including:
- Injection training coordination
- Medication side effect management
- Monitoring your symptoms and response to your medication
- Working closely with your doctor to monitor your progress
- Assisting when you need a new prescription or refill
Most specialty prescriptions require a prior authorization. Our expert insurance specialists coordinate with your doctor and insurance company to facilitate this process. We will conduct a complete review of benefits with your primary and any secondary insurance providers.
Call us today at (888)782-8443 and our expert care team will direct you to the Walgreens Pharmacy location that best meets your needs.
Questions? Walgreens specially trained pharmacists and staff are available to take your call 24/7.