Walgreens Serves a Diverse America
Meeting Needs of our Neighborhoods
With a Walgreens store within five miles of more than 70 percent of the U.S. population, there's no such thing as a typical Walgreens patient or customer. From city to suburbs and even rural communities, the company's goal is for each store to meet the unique needs of its community. Walgreens wants every customer to have a store they call "My Walgreens."
- Convenient store locations including more than 1,600 stores open around the clock.
- A selection of products tailored to the ethnic, cultural and lifestyle needs of the community.
- Bilingual signage and displays as needed.
- Name badges that identify employees who speak the native language of customers and patients or know sign language.
- Community Leaders who create opportunities to partner with local organizations to strengthen local ties.
There's A Way To Live Well
- Nationwide network of pharmacies making it possible for patients to refill prescriptions in
any store chainwide.
- Prescription Savings Club offering discounts to uninsured and underinsured patients on more than 400 generics and savings on 3,000 brands and all generics.
- Prescription labels available in 14 languages as well as large print.
- Auto refill service that tracks when a prescription needs to be reordered, then notifies the patient when it's ready.
- Walgreens download application on your phone allowing customers to shop, manage their prescriptions and print photos anywhere they are.