Points Pay Off®
- = 1000 points
- = 2000 points
- = 3000 points
- = 4000 points
- = 5000 points
- = 10,000 points
- = 20,000 points
- = 50,000 points
Benefits wherever you go
Whether you're shopping in store, online or from Walgreens App — use your Balance Rewards membership to get points, redeem rewards and save instantly on featured items. Plus, unlock additional savings with paperless coupons, special promotions and members only offers.
How to use your membership
At the register, enter your phone number on the pinpad. You can also scan your Balance Rewards card or use the mobile card on Walgreens App4.
Make sure you're signed in and your membership is linked to your Walgreens.com account.
Points add up™
Save more with many way to get points!
|Prescriptions (30-day)5||100 pts each|
|Prescriptions (90-day)5||300 pts each|
|Vaccinations6||100 pts each|
Healthy choices 7
|Complete a healthy challenge||100 pts per week|
|Complete all 4 challenge weeks||Bonus wheel spin worth up to 2000 points|
|Everyday points3||10 pts per $1|
|Beauty Enthusiasts2||5000 pts per $50 spent on beauty|
|Bonus points||pts vary|
|Special promotions||pts vary|
|AARP exclusive offers||pts vary|
- 5X everyday points on Walgreens brand health and wellness products—that's 50 points per $1.9
- 1.5X points for the healthy choices you make every day.7
- 1000 points per vaccination.6
Watch & Learn Walgreens Balance® Rewards
Watch & learn Walgreens Balance® Rewards
Balance Rewards FAQs
Balance Rewards Terms & Conditions
- Redemption limit of 50,000 points per transaction, with an overall limit of 100,000 points per membership per day. Points cannot be redeemed to purchase alcohol, dairy, tobacco, prepaid cards, clinic services, prescriptions, pharmacy items or services, contact lenses, and photo orders not picked up in store. Other exclusions apply. Rewards cannot be redeemed for cash or store credit. See Terms and Conditions Open Balance Rewards Terms & Conditions PDF in new window for complete details.
- Beauty Enthusiast perk must be added to membership in order to participate. Every qualifying purchase adds up to the $50 spend requirement. A qualifying purchase includes products from the following categories: fragrances, cosmetics, skin care, hair care, oral care and grooming products. Excludes prescriptions, baby hair care, baby skin care and baby oral care products. The qualifying spend total is calculated before taxes and shipping, and after discounts, redemption dollars and store credit have been applied. Complete details at walgreens.com/BeautyEnthusiast Open Beauty page in new window .
- Everyday points perk must be added to membership to receive everyday points. Points good on next purchase. Purchase requirement must be met in a single transaction, before taxes and shipping, and after discounts, store credit and redemption dollars are applied. Excludes photo orders not picked up in store, alcohol, dairy, tobacco, stamps, gift cards, money orders/transfers, transportation passes, lottery tickets, charitable donations, pseudoephedrine or ephedrine products, clinic services, prescriptions, pharmacy items or services, sales tax, shipping and membership fees. See Terms and Conditions Open Balance Rewards Terms & Conditions PDF in new window for complete details.
- Data and messaging rates apply.
- Points good on next purchase. Points on prescriptions and other pharmacy transactions limited to 50,000 per calendar year and cannot be earned in AR, NJ or NY or on prescriptions transferred to a participating store in AL, MS, OR, PR, TN, or VA. Only prescriptions picked up in store are eligible to earn points. See Terms and Conditions Open Balance Rewards Terms & Conditions PDF in new window for complete details.
- Vaccines subject to availability. State-, age- and health-related restrictions may apply. Points good on next purchase. Points cannot be earned in AR, NJ or NY. See Terms and Conditions Open Balance Rewards Terms & Conditions PDF in new window for complete details.
- Limitations and restrictions apply, including as to earning points. See full terms and details at www.walgreens.com/healthychoicesOpen healthy choice page in new window. Information provided to Walgreens for the Balance Rewards program is subject to the terms and conditions of Balance Rewards and is protected in accordance with the Online Privacy and Security Policy Open privacy and security page in new window .
- AARP member benefits are provided by third parties, not by AARP or its affliates. Providers pay royalty fees to AARP for the use of its intellectual property. These fees are used for the general purposes of AARP. Some provider offers are subject to change and may have restrictions. Please contact the provider directly for details. AARP monthly promotional discounts do not apply to contract monitoring only customers.
- Health & wellness products include the following categories: allergy, antacids, cold, condoms, convalescence, cough, diabetes, diagnostic, diet aids & supplements, eye care, ear care, family planning, feminine health, first aid, elastic wraps & braces, foot care, healthcare appliances, incontinence, laxatives, pain relief, pediatric medications, reader glasses, sleep aids, smoking cessation, vaporizers and vitamins & supplements. Offer not available on products or services submitted for insurance reimbursement, pseudoephedrine and ephedrine products, sanitary, Walgreens photofinishing items and services, Walgreens gift cards, Café W, alcohol, tobacco and dairy products, lift chairs, rollators, foam & vinyl ring cushions, Ready Response Medical Alert System, insulin syringes, blood glucose meters and test strips, ketone test strips, prescription drugs, health tests and other healthcare services. Other exclusions and restrictions may apply. Void where prohibited by law. While supplies last. No rain checks provided.
- ✝ Savings calculated using retail purchase data (excluding prescriptions) and prescription delivery activity for your Walgreens Plus account.