Compliant and comprehensive solutions.
Take Care Health occupational health services are designed to create a safer, healthier work environment for employees, and a happier, more productive workforce for employers. We achieve this goal through an understanding of, and strict adherence to, industry standards and guidelines, as well as comprehensive offerings to meet your employees' diverse needs. This provides a working environment that is optimized for safety, mitigates injury, and allows employees to return to work faster.
The power of compliance.
Our understanding of regulatory standards within the workplace set by OSHA, as well as adherence to clinical care guidelines regarding the care of workplace illnesses and injuries from ACOEM, ensures the provision of the appropriate standard of high-quality care. We also work closely with NIOSH in the development and institution of industry standards. Our expertise in compliance is such that we have even helped some of our clients achieve OSHA Star Status.
Promoting healthy individuals, environments, and cultures.
Work is one of the most important determinants of an individual's health. Our on-site occupational health services provide quick, convenient access to care; reducing time spent traveling to and from treatment. Combined with the quality of care and level of expertise with which these services are provided, your employees experience less time away from work, and more efficient recovery. Together, we can build healthier environments and better outcomes for you.
Occupational health to address every need:
- OSHA regulatory compliance
- Medical surveillance
- Prevention, health management, and awareness education
- Hearing and musculoskeletal evaluation
- Injury diagnosis and treatment
- Emergency care services
- Comprehensive treatment plans and integrated off-site care
- Return-to-work, care management, disability management
- Post-injury prevention and pain management programs
- Pre/post-employment testing
- Drug/alcohol testing: access to a Medical Review Officer
- Ergonomic assessments
- Reconditioning of patients post-injury
- Pre-op/Post-op therapy and rehabilitation
- Orthopedic and neurological rehabilitation
- Personalized exercise or sports conditioning
- Non-Occupational illness care
Working together for outcomes: Case Management
Case Management (CM) is an important aspect of our occupational health services. Take Care Health CM programs focus on patient advocacy and efficient case management. Services include:
- Risk assessment
- On-site medical care
- Referral network development and management
- Coordination with Third Party Administrators (TPAs)
- Identification of alternative work when medically indicated
- Complete and appropriate documentation from treating physicians
- Structured claims review to facilitate case resolution
- Review of company lost time claims history
- Information systems integration
- Absence management programs
Integration for better health
Our integrated care model enables physicians, pharmacists and other clinicians to deliver well-coordinated, evidence based care, driving exponential value in your healthcare strategy. To learn more, select an option below: