Stay healthy and protect those you love by receiving a vaccine at your neighborhood participating Walgreens.
- Flu (Influenza) - Seasonal
- Td (Tetanus, Diphtheria)
- Tdap (Whooping Cough)
- Meningitis (Meningococcal)
- Pneumonia (Pneumococcal)
- Chickenpox (Varicella)
- HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
- Hepatitis A (Hep A)
- Hepatitis A/Hepatitis B combination
- Hepatitis B (Hep B)
- MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Older adults can take charge of their health by receiving vaccines for preventable diseases at your neighboring Walgreens. Medicare Part B and D plans accepted.
Get your child ready for school by scheduling an appointment to receive all required vaccines at your neighborhood Walgreens.
Our pharmacists can provide a comprehensive travel health consultation to help you stay healthy on your next trip abroad.
Prepare for Your Immunization
- Wear loose-fitting clothing.
- Bring your insurance information and photo ID.
- If you schedule an immunization, check in 10 minutes before your appointment.
- Appointments are held for 20 minutes. If you check in more than 20 minutes after your appointment time, you will be seen in the order of arrival.
- Save time at your appointment. Fill out and print a copy of your vaccine consent form beforehand:
* Aggregate donation of up to $2 million. Vaccines subject to availability. State-, age- and health-related restrictions may apply.
1 Sports and school physicals not typically covered by insurance. Certain exceptions, including age restrictions, may apply. Patient care services provided by Take Care Health Services, an independently owned professional corporation whose licensed healthcare professionals are not employed by or agents of Walgreen Co. or its subsidiaries, including Take Care Health Systems, LLC.
2 Message and data rates may apply.