Stay healthy and protect those you love by receiving a vaccine at your neighborhood participating Walgreens.
- Flu (Influenza) - Seasonal
- Td (Tetanus, Diphtheria)
- Tdap (Whooping Cough)
- Meningitis (Meningococcal)
- Pneumonia (Pneumococcal)
- Chickenpox (Varicella)
- HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
- Hepatitis A (Hep A)
- Hepatitis A/Hepatitis B combination
- Hepatitis B (Hep B)
- MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Older adults can take charge of their health by receiving vaccines for preventable diseases at your neighboring Walgreens. Medicare Part B and D plans accepted.
Get your child ready for school by scheduling an appointment to receive all required vaccines at your neighborhood Walgreens.
Our pharmacists can provide a comprehensive travel health consultation to help you stay healthy on your next trip abroad.
Prepare for Your Immunization
- Wear loose-fitting clothing.
- Bring your insurance information and photo ID.
- If you schedule an immunization, check in 10 minutes before your appointment.
- Appointments are held for 20 minutes. If you check in more than 20 minutes after your appointment time, you will be seen in the order of arrival.
- Save time at your appointment. Fill out and print a copy of your vaccine consent form beforehand:
* Donations currently valid for non-flu vaccinations. Aggregate donation of up to $1 million. Vaccines subject to availability. State-, age- and health-related restrictions may apply.