- Female urinal.
- The Feminal is designed so that a woman can urinate into it in a reclined, seated or standing position.
- When the Feminal is gently pressed against the body, the unique shape creates a leak-proof seal.
- If a woman is unable to use the Feminal independently, a caregiver may hold it in place for her.
- The Feminal can replace a bedpan or commode.
- Women no longer need to urinate in bedpans or commodes because they have limited mobility.
- The Feminal enables a woman to use a portable urinal in the same way as a man.
- Most women do not know that they have this option or, they have tried other urinals on the market currently and they don't work.
- Features and Benefits:
- Anatomically designed for ease of use
- Smooth finish for extra comfort
- Only urinal that women can use lying down, seated or standing
- Has a leak-proof snap-on cap
- Provides visual measurement of contents in ounces or cc's
- Holds 1000 cc's
- Latex free
- Increases independence
- Increases dignity
- Increases comfort
- Why the Feminal Works:
- The angle is anatomically correct for all positions
- The shape of the mouth/opening is also unique. It seals when pressed against the body
- The handles or ear on either side make it easy to hold in place
- Made in USA.
- The Feminal can be used in any position.
- Straight edge place over vaginal opening.
- Place the Feminal between your legs by holding the neck portion of the bottle by making an inverted V with your index and second fingers and placing them behind the ears.
- Position the straight edge of the bottle at the base of the labia just above the vaginal opening. Gently press the Feminal towards your body at the base of the labia to create a seal - A caregiver can assist by pushing the base of the Feminal towards the woman's body to create the necessary seal.
- Once the seal is secured you can urinate into the bottle. For the first time user, it may be helpful to place a small towel or other absorbent material under you until the proper position is achieved.
- To remove the Feminal, gently lift the opening up and away from the body.
- For use in a wheel chair, it is best to move forward or recline the back of the wheelchair slightly and follow the above instructions. Some women find it easier to turn the bottle upside down and press it towards the body in that position.
- For use in bed the Feminal should be used in a slightly reclined position.
- To keep your Feminal clean and odor free, rinse with soap and water after each use. The Feminal can be sanitized by rinsing in one part bleach and one part water. The Feminal should be thoroughly rinsed with clean water after sanitizing.
- The cap can be snapped on after use or for transporting contents. Just slide the cap on starting from the straight edge of the urinal and once it is in place press the center of the cap gently. Secure the seal by pressing all around edges of cap.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.32
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.6x 11.45x 5.85
Item Code: 537069
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.