Heal cold sores faster with Abreva, the only FDA approved OTC medicine to shorten healing time.
Treat cold sores anywhere, anytime with a portable and convenient pump.
Healing cream for treating cold sores and fever blisters on face or lips.
Shortens duration of tingling, pain, burning, and itching symptoms.
Apply to affected area at first sign of cold; early treatment delivers best results.
Appropriate for adults and children 12 years or older.
Do not use in or near eyes or directly inside mouth.
Made in Germany
Adults and children 12 years or over:
- wash hands before and after applying cream
- apply to affected area on face or lips at the first sign of cold sore/fever blister (tingle)
- early treatment ensures the best results
- rub in gently but completely
- use 5 times a day until healed
children under 12 years:
- ask a doctor
Press pump completely about 6-8 times to get first dose.
Store at 20 degrees-25 degrees C (68 degrees-77 degrees F). Do not freeze.©2016 GSK
Allergy alert: This product may cause severe allergic reaction. Symptoms may include:
- facial swelling
- wheezing/difficulty breathing
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
For external use only
Do not use
- if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product
When using this product
- apply only to affected areas
- do not use in or near the eyes
- avoid applying directly inside your mouth
- do not share this product with anyone. This may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your cold sore gets worse or the cold sore is not healed within 10 days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
treats cold sores/fever blisters on the face or lips
shortens healing time and duration of symptoms:
- tingling, pain, burning, and/or itching
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.12
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.16x 5.07x 5.51
Item Code: 735686
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.