- 1-click lancing device with drum
- Fast, accurate results in 5 seconds
- Use multiple test sites on the body
Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
Discover how to lower your A1C...and save!
- small 0.6-uL sample size means less blood
- fast, accurate results in 5 seconds
- multiple test sites on the body
- Accu-Chek Nano Blood Glucose Meter (batteries included with preset time and date)
- Accu-Chek FastClix Lancing Device with 12 Lancets (2 drums)
- Easy-to-use Instructions (English and Spanish)
Personal discovery tools inside to help you lower your A1C
- Accu-Chek 360° View Tool - provides a snapshot of your blood glucose patterns, plus is proven to lower A1C when used with your healthcare professional.
- Accu-Chek Testing in Paris Tool - focus on one thing and see the change with before-and-after testing
- Tool Kit Guide and Video - simple instructions, activities, and video show you how to use the tools and offer tips and real-life success stories.
Made in USA
Quality and satisfaction GUARANTEED with a 30-day money-back offer and a 3-year warranty.5
- Carefully read the owner's booklet before use
- For testing glucose in fresh capillary whole blood
- For self-testing only
- For in vitro diagnostic use
- Store between -13 - 158°F
© 2009 Roche Diagnostics
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.98
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.55x 5.25x 6.5
Item Code: 615944
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.