Stabilizing support helps relieve wrist pain from sprains, strains or the symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome. This lightweight, water resistant wrist brace is ideal for home projects and jobsites.
Support level 3: Provides the highest level of support and stabilization, using flexible, hinged, plastic and/or aluminum stabilizers to help reduce the risk of re-injury and relieve symptoms associated with acute injuries.
- Adjustable quick lace system for a customized fit
- Dorsal and palmar splints help provide stabilizing support
- Vented pattern for breathability
- Easy to clean and dry
Made in ChinaSize selection: Measure around the hand and on the forearm 4-1/2" below the wrist.
- S/M: hand without thumb: 6.88"-8"; forearm 4.5" below wrist: 7"-9"
- L/XL: hand without thumb: 8"-9.25"; forearm 4.5" below wrist: 9"-10.75"
- Open the quick lace system. Slide hand into brace. Position your thumb through the thumb hole with the bottom splint resting comfortably in the palm
- Wrap the quick lace system around wrist. Secure at the base of the wrist. Adjust until the brace feels firm, yet comfortable
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.22
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.8x 3.79x 9.08
Item Code: 956810
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.