Frequently bought with...
- 2/$300 or 1/$199Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points
- Restores minerals to soft spots
- Strengthens enamel to prevent tooth decay
- Kills bad breath germs
- #1 dentist recommended brand (among fluoride mouth rinses)
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- Use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- Remove cap
- Pour 10 milliliters into cap (10 mL mark on inside of cap); do not fill above 10 mL mark
- Vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- Do not swallow the rinse
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.41
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.55x 4.0x 10.25
Item Code: 544439
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.