- #1 dentist recommended fluoride brand*
- Strengthens tooth enamel
- Remineralizes soft spots
- Helps prevent tooth decay
- Freshens breath
*Among fluoride mouth rinses.Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- Use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- Remove cap
- Pour 10 milliliters into cap (10 mL mark on inside of cap); do not fill above 10 mL mark
- Vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- Do not swallow the rinse
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. © 2010 Chattem, Inc.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.29
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.95x 3.0x 8.95
Item Code: 544440
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.