Advil Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Tablets, 200 mg160.0 ea
- Advil Film-Coated has a Rapid Release Formula to provide fast pain relief of headaches, back pains, and muscle pains.
- Advil Film-Coated tablets go to work in minutes to stop your pain before it gets worse.
- This Rapid Release Formula dissolves and absorbs quickly, delivering effective treatment to temporarily relieve headaches, muscle aches, minor arthritis pain, and joint pain.The 200mg of Ibuprofen Sodium in Advil Film-Coated tablets is designed to provide focused pain relief directly at the site of inflammation.
- No other OTC pain reliever has been proven to be faster or stronger than Advil.
Advil Film-Coated is designed to dissolve quickly, absorb rapidly, and go to work in minutes to stop pain before it gets worse. Advil Film-Coated Tablets have a Rapid Release Formula that is perfect for headaches, menstrual cramps, muscle aches, back pain, and the aches and pains associated with the common cold. The active ingredient in Advil Film-Coated is also an exceptional fever reducer. These tablets contain 200mg of Ibuprofen Sodium and are safe for ages 12 years and older. If you’re looking for fast-acting pain relief in an easy-to-swallow tablet, add Advil Film-Coated tablets to your shopping cart today.
Advil Film-Coated is designed to provide fast, focused pain relief directly at the site of inflammation. The medicine in Advil is the #1 doctor-recommended treatment for effective pain relief and the top-selling pain reliever among over-the-counter medications.
- Do not take more than directed
- The smallest effective dose should be used
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist
- If pain or fever does not respond to 1 tablet, 2 tablets may be used
- Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Each tablet contains: sodium 22 mg
- Read all warnings and directions before use. Keep carton
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
©2014 Pfizer Inc.
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
- Skin reddening
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- Right before or after heart surgery
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, or asthma
- You are taking a diuretic
- Under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- Taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin
- Taking any other drug
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- The risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- Feel faint
- Vomit blood
- Have bloody or black stools
- Have stomach pain that does not get better
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- Any new symptoms appear
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use if seal under bottle cap imprinted with "Sealed for Your Protection" is broken or missing.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- Menstrual cramps
- The common cold
- Muscular aches
- Minor pain of arthritis
Temporarily reduces fever.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.3
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.55x 4.85x 2.5
Item Code: 358348