Advil PM Ibuprofen Pain Reliever & Nighttime Sleep Aid Caplets40.0 ea
- FALL ASLEEP FASTER & STAY ASLEEP LONGER (1): Advil PM coated caplets relieve occasional sleeplessness while soothing minor aches and pains. Don’t let pain get in the way of a restful night’s sleep
- PATENTED, DUAL LAYER CAPLET: Advil PM is the only brand offering an exclusive bi-layer patented formula. Each caplet combines the #1 pain reliever (Ibuprofen) with the • #1 soothing sleep aid (Diphenhydramine) (2) that helps you relieve pain and fall asleep
- SAFE, GENTLE & NON-HABIT FORMING: The two active ingredients in Advil PM products, Ibuprofen and Diphenhydramine, have a long history of safe and effective treatment when used as directed
- PAIN RELIEF: Advil is the world’s #1 selling OTC pain reliever providing safe and effective pain relief for over 30 years
Sleep better with Advil PM. By combining the #1 selling pain reliever with the #1 selling soothing sleep aid (2), Advil PM helps you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer (1). Don't let backache, minor arthritis pain, joint pain or other minor nighttime aches and pains interrupt a restful night's sleep.
Put Pain to Rest: Sleep is your body’s natural way to revitalize and recover from the wear and tear of the day. If pain is keeping you awake, try Advil PM for unsurpassed nighttime pain relief. (3)
(1) Compared to a placebo or no treatment
(2) Among OTC brands
(3) Among leading OTC nighttime pain relievers`
- Do not take more than directed
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets at bedtime
- Do not take more than 2 caplets in 24 hours
- Read all warnings and directions before use. Keep carton
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Avoid excess heat above 40°C (104°F)
Allergy Alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include: hives, facial swelling, asthma (wheezing), shock, skin reddening, rash, blisters. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away. Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you: are age 60 or older, have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems, take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug, take other drugs containing an ASAID (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen or others), have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product, take more or for a longer time than directed.
Do not use if you
- have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- unless you have the time for a full night's sleep
- in children under 12 years of age
- right before or after heart surgery
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- if you have sleeplessness without pain.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers.
- stomach problems that last or come back, such as heartburn, upset stomach or stomach pain
- ulcers, bleeding problems, high blood pressure, heart or kidney disease
- taken a diuretic
- reached age 60 or older
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers, or any other sleep-aid
- taking any other drug containing an NSAID (prescription or nonprescription)
- under a doctor's care for any continuing medical illness
- taking any other antihistamines
- taking a a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- taking aspirin to prevent heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin
- taking any other drug.
When using this product
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
- take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- long term continuous use may increase the risk of heart attack or stroke.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel faint, vomit blood, or have bloody or black stool. These are signs of stomach bleeding.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
- stomach pain or upset gets worse or lasts
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- any new symptoms appear
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For the relief of occasional sleeplessness when associated with minor aches and pain. Helps you fall asleep and stay asleep.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.85x 3.1x 1.75
Item Code: 593723