Frequently bought with...
- $949earn points
- 2/$1000 or 1/$599Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $599Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Flonase Allergy Relief Spray ....54 fl oz$2299$26.99earn points
- $599earn points
- $899earn points
- Walgreens Sterile Saline Nasa...4.25 oz.$779Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $529Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Benadryl Allergy Dye-Free Liq...24 capsules$599earn points
- $949earn points
- $849Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
Won't drip from nose or down throat.
- Fast, Powerful Congestion Relief
- Maximum Strength
- Unique Formula with Menthol
Afrin® - Number One Brand in Doctor and Pharmacist Recommendations
Afrin® No Drip is a breakthrough in nasal sprays. It stays where you spray it without messy dripping from your nose or down your throat. It contains a special blend of ingredients that soothes and moisturizes dry irritated nasal passages. It starts to work in seconds, providing 12 hours of comfortable nasal congestion relief with no drowsiness.
- adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hours period.
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor.
Shake well before use.
Before using the first time, remove the protective cap from the tip and prime metered pump by depressing pump firmly several times.
To spray, hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after use.
Retain carton for future reference on full labeling.
Store between 15° and 25°C (59° and 77°F).
©Merk/MSD Consumer Care, Inc
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to: common cold, hay fever, upper respiratory allergies, sinusitis.
Shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.09
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.25x 1.9x 4.55
Item Code: 620270
Customers who bought this also bought...
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $749Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $679Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF