Allergy Eye Relief Works in Minutes!
- Original Prescription Strength
- Lasts Up To 12 Hours
- For Ages 3 Years & Older
For the temporary relief of itchy eyes due to ragweed, pollen, grass, animal hair and dander.
Questions or comments? 1-800-553-5340
Adults and children 3 years and older: put 1 drop in the affected eye(s) twice daily, every 8-12 hours, no more than twice per day.
Children under 3 years of age: consult a doctor.
Other Information: Store at 4-25°C (39-77°F).© Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
Do not use if imprinted neckband "Protective Seal" with yellow is not intact.
Do not use
- If you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- To treat contact lens related irritation
When using this product
- Remove contact lenses before use
- Wait at least 10 minutes before re-inserting contact lenses after use
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- Replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- Eye pain
- Changes in vision
- Redness of the eyes
- Itching that worsens or lasts for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.2x 4.0x 4.1
Item Code: 157752
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.