When you're tired of taking and retaking pills every few hours to deal with long-lasting aches and pains, Aleve can help. Just 1 caplet is strong enough to provide pain relief that can last up to 12 hours, which means no more stopping throughout the day to take more caplets. Aleve is an over-the-counter (OTC), nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that provides temporary relief from minor aches and pains. It also temporarily reduces fever.
- Comes in small, oval caplets
- Just 1 caplet can relieve pain for up to 12 hours
- For minor aches and pains due to minor arthritis, back and body aches, and headache
- ALEVE is proven better on tough pain than Tylenol 8hr. *Based on menstrual and dental pain studies.
- ALEVE is the #1 recommended brand for minor arthritis pain among orthopedic doctors.
- Available in 6 ct, 24 ct, 50 ct, 100 ct, 150 ct, 200 ct, 270 ct and 320 ct
Bayer, the Bayer Cross, Aleve and All Day Strong are registered trademarks of Bayer. Safety Squease is a registered trademark of The Procter & Gamble Company. Used with permission.
Do not use if carton is open or if foil seal imprinted with "Safety Squease" on bottle opening is missing or broken.
Warnings. Allergy alert: Naproxen sodium may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.07
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.53x 3.33x 2.05
Item Code: 681056
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.