Getting relief from minor arthritis pain shouldn't be a pain. That's why there's the Aleve Soft Grip Arthritis Cap, featuring a contoured bottle that fits comfortably in your hand and a cap covered with a cushioned material to give you better control. It's the easiest way to get the 12-hour pain relief that just 1 Aleve can give you. Aleve is an over-the-counter (OTC), nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that provides temporary relief from minor aches and pains. It also temporarily reduces fever. The Aleve Soft Grip Arthritis Cap has received the Arthritis Foundation's Ease of Use Commendation
- Just 1 caplet can manage pain for up to 12 hours
- The Soft Grip Arthritis Cap is child resistant
- ALEVE is proven better on tough pain than Tylenol 8hr. (Based on menstrual and dental pain studies)
- ALEVE is the #1 recommended brand for minor arthritis pain among orthopedic doctors
Made in Germany
- Do not take more than directed
- The smallest effective dose should be used
- Drink a full glass of water with each dose.
Adults and Children 12 Years and Older
- take 1 tablet every eight to 12 hours while symptoms last
- for the first dose, you may take 2 tablets within the first hour
- do not exceed 2 tablets in any 8 to 12-hour period
- do not exceed 3 tablets in a 24-hour period.
Children Under 12 Years
- ask a doctor
Each tablet contains: Sodium 20 mg. Store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F). Avoid high humidity and excessive heat above 40 degrees C (104 degrees F).©Bayer
Do not use this product if printed safety seal bearing "Bayer HealthCare" under cap is torn or missing. Allergy alert: Naproxen sodium may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
- skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away. Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed.
Do not use
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- right before or after heart surgery.
Ask a doctor before use if
- the stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- you have asthma.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- taking any other drug.
When using this product
- take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- the risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- you have difficulty swallowing
- it feels like the pill is stuck in your throat
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- any new symptoms appear.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use naproxen sodium during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery. Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- menstrual cramps
- the common cold
Temporarily reduces fever.
|Serving Size||1 Caplet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.3
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.1x 2.7x 4.95
Item Code: 338331
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.