Getting relief from minor arthritis pain shouldn't be a pain. That's why there's the Aleve Soft Grip® Arthritis Cap, featuring a contoured bottle that fits comfortably in your hand and a cap covered with a cushioned material to give you better control. It's the easiest way to get the 12-hour pain relief that just 1 Aleve can give you. Aleve is an over-the-counter (OTC), nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that provides temporary relief from minor aches and pains. It also temporarily reduces fever.
- The Aleve Soft Grip Arthritis Cap has received the Arthritis Foundation's Ease of Use Commendation
- Just 1 caplet can manage pain for up to 12 hours
- The Soft Grip Arthritis Cap is child resistant
- ALEVE is proven better on tough pain than Tylenol 8hr. *Based on menstrual and dental pain studies.
- ALEVE is the #1 recommended brand for minor arthritis pain among orthopedic doctors.
- For minor aches and pains due to minor arthritis, back and body aches, and headache
Bayer, the Bayer Cross, Aleve, All Day Strong and Soft Grip are registered trademarks of Bayer.
Do not use this product if printed safety seal bearing "Bayer HealthCare" under cap is torn or missing.
Warnings. Allergy alert: Naproxen sodium may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
Uses. temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
|Serving Size||1 Caplet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.3
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.1x 2.7x 4.95
Item Code: 338331
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.