Made in Mexico
Fully dissolve 2 tablets in 4 ounces of water before taking.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 tablets every 4 hours, or as directed by a doctor. Do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- Adults 60 years and over: 2 tablets every 4 hours, or as directed by a doctor. Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years: consult a doctor.
You do not have to drink any of the residue that may be on the bottom of the glass. The medicines of Alka-Seltzer are in the water.
- Each tablet contains: sodium 567 mg
- Store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat.
- Alka-Seltzer in water contains principally the antacid sodium citrate and the analgesic sodium acetylsalicylate.
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
Ask a doctor before use if
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- You are taking a diuretic
- You have asthma
- You have a sodium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs
- Taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis
When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding
- Feel faint
- Vomit blood
- Have bloody or black stools
- Have stomach pain that does not get better
- Symptoms get worse or last more than 10 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- Ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- New symptoms occur
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For temporary relief of: heartburn, acid indigestion, and sour stomach when accompanied with headache or body aches and pains; upset stomach with headache from overindulgence in food or drink; headache, body aches, and pain alone.
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.68
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.35x 3.95x 5.1
Item Code: 445323