Allegra 24 Hour Allergy Relief 180mg Gelcaps8.0 ea
- Promotes 24 hour relief
- Promotes relief from allergy symptoms
- For indoor & outdoor allergies
- Indoor/outdoor allergy relief: sneezing; runny nose; itchy, watery eyes; itchy nose or throat
- Gel coated tablets
Made in Germany
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: take one 180 mg tablet with water once a day; do not take more than 1 tablet in 24 hours
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use
- Adults 65 years of age and older: ask a doctor
- Consumers with kidney disease: ask a doctor
- Store between 20° and 25°C (68° and 77°F)
- Protect from excessive moisture
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product
- Do not take more than directed
- Do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
- Do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Safety sealed: do not use if carton is opened or if individual blister units are torn or opened
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny Nose
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Itching of the Nose or Throat
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.04
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.0x 4.35x 3.05
Item Code: 378159