- Indoor/outdoor allergy relief
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itchy nose or throat
Made in Germany
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: take one 60 mg tablet with water every 12 hours; do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use
- Adults 65 years of age and older: ask a doctor
- Consumers with kidney disease: ask a doctor
- Safety sealed: do not use if carton is opened or if individual blister units are torn or opened
- Store between 20° and 25°C (68° and 77°F)
- Protect from excessive moisture
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product
- do not take more than directed
- do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
- do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.04
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.1x 4.6x 2.85
Item Code: 459352
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- Benadryl Allergy Dye-Free Liq...24 capsules$599earn points
- 2/$1000 or 1/$599Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF