- Indoor/outdoor allergy relief
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itchy nose or throat
Made in Germany
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: take one 60 mg tablet with water every 12 hours; do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use
- Adults 65 years of age and older: ask a doctor
- Consumers with kidney disease: ask a doctor
- Safety sealed: do not use if carton is opened or if individual blister units are torn or opened
- Store between 20° and 25°C (68° and 77°F)
- Protect from excessive moisture
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product
- do not take more than directed
- do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
- do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.04
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.1x 4.6x 2.85
Item Code: 459352
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.