Bisacodyl Tablets USP
100 Tablets, 5mg each
- Now Smaller & Easier to Swallow
- Gentle, Effective Overnight Relief
For relief of occasional constipation. Alophen generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours.
Do not chew tablets.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1-3 tablets in a single daily dose.
Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1 tablet in a single daily dose.
Children under 6 years of age: Consult a doctor.
Other Information: Store at temperature not above 86°F (30°C).© 2012 Numark Laboratories Inc.
Do not use
- When abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present
- This product for more than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- This product within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- For children under 6 years of age
- For persons who cannot swallow without chewing
Ask a doctor before use if you have a sudden change in bowel habits over a period of 2 weeks.
When using this product
- Do not chew the tablets
- If may cause abdominal discomfort, faintness, and cramps
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Rectal bleeding occurs
- There is failure to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.For the relief of occasional constipation and irregularity. This product generally produces a bowel movement in 6-12 hours.
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.08
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.65x 1.65x 3.1
Item Code: 692699
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.