Arth Arrest Topical Analgesic Lotion3.0 oz.
Online and store prices may vary
The original doctor recommended horse liniment formula.
- Penetrating pain relief
- Double action formula
- Easy to apply roll-on applicator
- Adults and children 2 years and over: apply to affected area no more than 3-4 times daily
- Children under 2 years of age consult a physician
- How to apply: Apply to a small area of the skin as a test for sensitivity at least 60 minutes prior to applying to a wide area
Products containing capsaicin may cause a burning, stinging or tingling sensation where applied. This is a natural reaction and varies with each individual and usually decreases or disappears after continued use. ArthArrest may be removed from the test area by wiping with rubbing alcohol. © 2011 Key2Health Inc.
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Do not bandage tightly
- Condition worsens
- Excessive irritation of the skin develops
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.3
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.8x 2.85x 5.2
Item Code: 531693
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.