- 6 hour formula
- Aspirin free
- Non-drowsy/caffeine free
- Relieves pain of inflammation
- Dual action
- Gluten free
- Read all package directions and warnings before use and use only as directed
- Adults: Two (2) caplets with a full glass of water every 6 hours while symptoms persist, not to exceed 4 doses (8 caplets) in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- For use by normally healthy adults only
- Persons under 18 years of age should use only as directed by a doctor
- Magnesium content 5 mg/caplet
- Contents sealed: Each golden colored, oval shaped caplet bears the identifying mark "ALVA" and is sealed in a clear plastic blister with a paper/foil backing
- You may report serious side effects to 1-800-792-2582
- More than 8 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than ten days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than three days
- Redness or swelling is present
- Any new symptoms occur
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains including those affecting the back, legs, joints and related discomforts due to muscle strain, spasms or overexertion, as well as to help reduce periodic excess water retention for relief of pressure-caused discomforts.
|Serving Size||1 Caplet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.11
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.15x 3.85x 4.2
Item Code: 692867
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.