- Prevents & relieves pressure & strains
- Provides optimal sitting posture
- Works anytime, anywhere
Good posture, good health.
This product will prevent and relieve the pressure and strains that aggravate your back pain whenever and wherever you have to sit. It is not a simple cushion. It was designed to automatically provide you with optimal sitting posture, anytime, anywhere. This makes sitting comfortable with less fatigue, less pressure and less pain. Here is how it works:
- Patented Applied Postural Science (APS) reduces pain and discomfort: It automatically supports your optimal posture by lifting your pelvis upright for better position as well as simultaneously cupping your gluteus muscles to float your pelvis over the sitting surface. It's like sitting on a natural shock absorber for your spine
- Naturally maintains your posture while you sit: Your center of gravity will move forward so your body weight is shifted off of your tailbone and sit-bones. This prevents pain, discomfort and the development of harmful pressure points between you and your seat. With every move you make, this product will move with you to maintain your posture and encourage healthy spinal movement
- Engages your core muscles: The muscles that hold your spine erect can work the way they are supposed to (just like when you stand). You will feel more comfortable, supported and less fatigued after sitting for long periods of time
Works on hard or soft seats: Home, travel, events, auto and office. Works for all types of conditions – lower back, neck, tailbone, upper back. One size fits most 120-300 lbs (55-135 kg).
Made in China
Satisfaction guaranteed, BackJoy is covered by a limited warranty.
It's as easy as 1-2-3. There are no straps or buckles.
- Place it on your seat so they loop will be under your left thigh. (Do not put it behind you back!)
- Sit on it so it's underneath you and pull it forward until it's snug against your buttocks muscles. Adjust until you feel the cupping action!
- Skootch. Lean a little forward, push with your feet to "skootch" the BackJoy with you buttocks towards the rear of your seat until you find your most comfortable position. Sit back and relax in comfort!
Fits 118 lbs up to 285 lbs
©2008 BackJoy Orthotics, LLC