- Continuous Spray Sunscreen
- AvoTriplex™ Photostable UVA technology
- Long Lasting UVA / UVB Protection
- No Tearing
- Alcohol Free
- Water Resistant
Banana Boat® UltraMist® Baby Tear-Free sunscreen lotion provides fast and even protection with one touch. The ultra gentle and fragrance-free formula is pediatrician-tested and clinically-tested to be mild to baby's skin and eyes. The advanced formula has patented AvoTriplex™ technology for high UVA/UVB protection. Retains SPF for 80 minutes of activity in water.
Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. Recommended as effective broad spectrum sunscreen.
Questions or Comments? 1-800-SAFE SUN
Made in USA
- Hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands then apply to face
- Do not apply in windy conditions
- Use in well-ventilated area
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
When using this product:
- Keep away from face to avoid breathing it
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Helps prevent sunburn.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.51
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.07x 2.07x 7.69
Item Code: 383258
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.