- Relieves minor muscle and joint pain
- Deep, penetrating heat targets and relieves pain
- Large size ideal for back, shoulders, and hips
- #1 pharmacist-recommended brand
- 3.9- by 7.9-inch patch, package of 4
For powerful pain relief of muscles and joints, use Ultra Strength Bengay Pain Relieving Patch. This self-adhesive patch feels cool when first applied and then targets pain with concentrated, deep, penetrating heat, providing greater flexibility and mobility. This large size is ideal for soothing pain in your lower and upper back, shoulders, and hips. Apply one patch to the affected site for fast relief where it's needed most. From the number-one pharmacist-recommended brand, this patch measures 3.9 by 7.9 inches and comes in a package of four.
Questions? call 800-223-0182 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
- Open pouch and remove patch
- If desired, cut patch to size
- Peel off protective backing and apply sticky side to affected area
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor
Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F).
©Johnson & Johnson
- On wounds or damaged skin
- With a heating pad
- On a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
- Redness over the affected area
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not bandage tightly
- Condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- Excessive skin irritation occurs
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with: Simple Backache, Arthritis, Strains, Bruises, Sprains.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.31
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.45x 4.5x 5.95
Item Code: 658892
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.