These pore strips work like a super magnet to remove 2x more deep pore clogs than before to give you the deepest clean. These improved strips lock onto and remove deep-down dirt and oil that can cause blackheads.
- With witch hazel and tea tree oil
- Dermatologist tested
Made in Japan
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration on package)
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won't stick on a dry nose
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch - like papier-mache
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center
- Use only on the nose
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Do not use more often than once every three days
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.05
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.15x 2.75x 5.3
Item Code: 686544
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.