- Relieves muscle aches
- Helps stiffness
- Relieves bruising
Of Boiron's Arnicare line of creams, gels, and ointments, the gel cools and refreshes immediately upon contact, and is absorbed quickest into the skin. It's most suitable for immediate treatment on a sports field. The non-greasy, non-sticky, water-based formula leaves no residue. Boiron's products contain no parabens, fragrances, or dyes.
Arnica montana pellets are designed to relieve generalized pain, stiffness and swelling. The oral pellets can also be used with an Arnicare topical for combined pain relief.
It takes 16 days to produce a Boiron pellet that is 85% sucrose and 15% lactose. The lactose increases the porosity, improving the uniform distribution and retention of the homeopathic dilution. Boiron's patented automated triple impregnation process saturates the pellets with the dilution. The quality of medicine is then protected in Boiron's signature airtight blue tubes.
Made in France
- Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Gel to affected area and massage gently as soon as possible after minor injury. Repeat 3 times a day or as needed.
- Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a doctor.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, damaged skin or wounds.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana or to any of this product's inactive ingredients.
- When using this product, use only as directed; do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For relief of muscle aches and stiffness due to minor injuries, overexertion, falls and blows. Reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.38
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.25x 1.5x 5.88
Item Code: 144270