Diaper Rash Ointment (Zinc Oxide)
- Goes on and cleans off easily
- Treats and protects
- Pleasant scent
- Flip top
- Pediatrician recommended
Questions? For more information call 1-800-368-7274 Weekdays, Between 9 am and 5 pm EST.
- Remove seal from jar prior to use
- Change wet and soiled diaper immediately
- Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- Apply ointment liberally and as often as necessary with each diaper change and especially when exposed to wet diapers for a prolonged period of time, such as bedtime
- Store at room temperature 20°C to 27°C (68°F to 80°F)
- Use with infants, children and adults
- Will stain clothing and fabric
- For external use only
- When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after 7 days
- Keep out of the reach of children to prevent accidental ingestion
- If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
Helps treat and prevent diaper rash. Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.13
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.65x 3.65x 4.1
Item Code: 286635
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.