- 2 oz Pleasant, natural scented ointment
- Helps treat & prevent diaper rash
- Pharmacist's original family formula
Diaper Rash Ointment Skin Protectant (Zinc Oxide)
- 16% Zinc Oxide
- Pharmacist's Original Family Formula
- No Parabens or Preservatives, Just Good Stuff
- Pleasant, Natural Scent
Directions for Use:
- Change Wet & Soiled Diaper Immediately
- Cleanse the Diaper Area & Allow Skin to Dry
- Apply Ointment Liberally & as Often as Necessary with Each Diaper Change & Especially When Exposed to Wet Diapers for a Prolonged Period of Time, such as Bedtime
- Store at Room Temperature, 20°C to 27°C (68°F to 80°F)
- Remove Foil Seal from the Tube's Tip
- Use with Infants, Children & Adults
- Will Stain Clothing & Fabric
For external use only.
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after 7 days.
Keep out of the reach of children to prevent accidental ingestion.
If swallowed, seek medical help or call a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Helps Treat & Prevent Diaper Rash
- Helps Protect Chafed Skin due to Diaper Rash & Helps Seal Out Wetness
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.19
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.9x 1.95x 5.0
Item Code: 270866
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.