Frequently bought with...
- 4-Pack of water replacement filters
- Helps reduce substances & odor
- Fits in all Brita pitchers & dispensers
Great-Tasting Brita® Water Begins with Our Filters
- 4 Pack of Replacement Water Filters That Fit All Brita® Pitchers & Dispensers
- 1 Water Filter Can Replace up to 300 Standard 16.9-Ounce Water Bottles
- Helps Reduce Chlorine Taste & Odor, Zinc, Copper, Mercury & Cadmium, Often Found in Tap Water
- Replacement Filter Changes Quickly & Easily & Leaves No Black Flecks in Water
- For Best Performance Change Water Filter Every 40 Gallons or 2 Months
Improve the taste of tap water by regularly changing your BPA-free Brita Advanced Replacement Filter. Designed to fit all Brita pitchers and dispensers, this filter reduces the taste and odor of chlorine to deliver great-tasting water while removing copper, cadmium and mercury. For optimum performance, change your water filter every 40 gallons or approximately 2 months. One water filter can replace up to 300 standard 16.9-ounce water bottles, better for the environment and for your wallet. Keep the great-tasting water flowing with this convenient 4-pack. Get great taste, less waste and more savings from Brita.
Made in Zambia
Change your filter with just a few simple steps. Wash your hands before unwrapping the filter. Flush filter with cold water for 15 seconds. Insert filter into reservoir. Add cold tap water. Discard your first 3 pitchers of filter water, or use this water for plants. It is normal for carbon dust to appear in your first fillings. Fill up your pitcher and enjoy great-tasting water. Replace the water filter every 40 gallons or 2 months. Substances reduced may not be in all user’s water.
©Brita Products Co
The Brita Pitcher Filter is not intended to purify water. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Individuals requiring water of special microbiological purity should follow the advice of their doctor or local health officials regarding the use and consumption of their tap water and Brita water.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.5
Product in inches (LxWxH): 9.2x 2.5x 5.4
Item Code: 235230
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.