Frequently bought with...
- Clean white colored pitcher
- Helps reduce substances & odor
- Features a filter change indicator
- LARGE WATER PITCHER: This large, clear plastic pitcher is easy to pour and refill. Great for families. Height 10.47"; Width 5.59"; Length/Depth 10.94"; Weight 2.29 pounds
- CLEANER AND GREAT TASTING: The BPA free Brita filter reduces chlorine taste and odor, copper, mercury, and cadmium impurities found in tap water. *Substances reduced may not be in all users' water.
- FILTER INDICATOR: For optimum performance, a helpful status indicator notifies you when your water filter needs to be replaced.
- REDUCE WASTE: One Brita water filter can replace 300 standard 16.9 ounce water bottles.
- REPLACEMENTS: Change Brita filters every 40 gallons, about 2 months for the average household for optimal performance.
Drink healthier, great tasting tap water with this BPA free Brita 10 cup water pitcher. With the Advanced filter technology, Brita cuts the taste and odor of chlorine to deliver great tasting water, and is certified to reduce copper, cadmium and mercury impurities, which can adversely affect your health over time. The Brita water pitcher's flip top lid makes refilling a breeze and just a glance at the sticker filter indicator lets you know when it is time to change the Brita replacement filter. This large water pitcher comes with 1 water filter, which should be changed every 40 gallons or about 2 months for best results. Start drinking healthier, great tasting water with Brita today.
Your water filter pitcher can be ready to use in a few steps. Wash your hands before touching the filter, then flush it with cold water for 15 seconds. Insert the filter into the reservoir. Add cold tap water. The first 3 pitchers of filtered water may contain carbon dust. Use on plants or discard. Replace the water filter every 40 gallons or 2 months. Substances reduced may not be in all users' water.
©Brita Products Co
Important notice: Please read the performance data sheet enclosed in the box for complete details. The Brita Pitcher Filter is not intended to purify water. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Individuals requiring water of special microbiological purity should follow the advice of their doctor or local health officials regarding the use and consumption of their tap water and Brita water.
Additional uses: Cooking, infant formula, coffee, tea and juices, ice cubes, sports bottle, pets. The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water treatment device are not necessarily in all user's water.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.29
Product in inches (LxWxH): 11.0x 10.5x 5.6
Item Code: 235282
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.