- Contemporary woody floral scent
- Recommended for casual wear
- Created in 2009
A decade after the launch of its first BLV fragrance, BVLGARI continues a cherished signature by introducing BLV Eau de Parfum II.
A very rich and natural fragrance more closely linked than ever to BVLGARI's jewellery heritage and perfumery savoir-faire.
A new precious azure-blue interpretation that is absolutely natural and feminine. In perfect harmony with a quest for true Beauty of the greatest clarity and elegance.
The Master Perfumer, Jacques Cavallier, has interpreted a new idea of naturalness that is both, rich and transparent, essential and sophisticated. A joyous and sensual scent built around a luminous and fresh violet combined with a vibrant floral heart, noble woody notes and sensual ambers. As gracefully elegant, yet clear, bright and intense as the azure-blue colour it takes its inspiration from.
A resolutely contemporary woody floral signature.
BLV Eau de Parfum II reinterprets the noblest ingredients of perfumery in this true signature-fragrance. It is joyous, vibrant, and sparkling, with a top note of fresh and luminous violet, accents of liquorice and star anise, and a subtle trace of frosted mandarin. The violet is pierced almost immediately by Absolute Iris and swept away by a pure exhalation of jasmine petals, fresh lily of the valley, and distinguished and refined patchouli. At the base, a sophisticated sillage pays tribute to grand perfumery tradition with exotic wood and resins, ambergris and Cistus Labdanum flower.
Olfactive family: Violet Woody Amber
- Violet Top Note: Violet, Natural Star Anise and Liquorice, Frosted Mandarin
- Floral Heart: Iris Absolute, A breeze of Jasmine Petals and Fresh Lily of the Valley
- Woody Heart-Base: Natural Haitian Vetiver, Natural Texas Cedar, Natural Patchouli Flower
- Amber Dry-Down: Natural Benzoin, Ambergris, Natural Spanish Cistus Flower, Musk
Store in a cool, dry place.
©BVLGARI Parfums USA Inc