Campbell's Chunky Soup Sirloin Burger with Country Vegetables15.25 oz.
Online and store prices may vary
- Made with lean meat
- Full serving of vegetables†
- Good source of protein & fiber**
- Excellent source of vitamin A
†1/2 cup of vegetables. 2005 dietary guidelines for Americans recommends five 1/2 cup servings (2 1/2 cups) of vegetables per day based on a 2000 calorie diet.
**Contains 3.5 g total fat per serving. See nutrition information for fat content.
Made in USASatisfaction guaranteed. If you have questions or comments, please call 1-888-711-0358. Please have code and date information from container. Microwave directions: Microwave ovens vary. Time given is approximate. Uneven microwave heating may cause popping, movement of the bowl and/or splattering
- Pinch the top of the tabs on plastic cap and lift cap to remove; set aside
- Pull tab to remove metal lid and discard. Remaining metal rim is microwavable
- Replace plastic cap, pressing snap in place and microwave covered on high 1 min. 45 sec. (for convenience store [1700 watt] oven, microwave on high 1 min.)
- Careful, leave in microwave for 1 min.
- Lid may be hot. Grasp bowl on sides when removing bowl from microwave
- Stir thoroughly for even soup temperature
- Note: After tasting, if you like warmer soup, replace cap and heat an additional 15 sec.
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Fat Cal. - Calories||30|
|Sat. Fat - Total Fat||1.5g|
|Trans Fat - Total Fat||0g|
|Fiber - Total Carb.||3g|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.15x 4.15x 3.2
Item Code: 398410
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.