Everything good takes time. Like slow-cooked soups with high quality ingredients and delicious flavor combinations that deliver an experience you will want to slow down and savor.
- Made with patience, not preservatives
- With fresh cream and ground red pepper
- Do not microwave in container
- Stove: Heat gently over medium heat in saucepan, stirring occasionally
- Microwave: Discard plastic cap. Pull tab to remove metal lid and discard. Pour soup into 1 medium or 2 individual microwavable bowls; cover. Heat on high for 2-1/2 to 3 minutes. Careful, leave in microwave 1 minute, then stir.
Microwave ovens vary. Time is approximate
- Promptly refrigerate unused soup in separate container
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat - Calories||130|
|Sat. Fat - Total Fat||8g|
|Trans Fat - Total Fat||0g|
|Fiber - Total Carb.||3g|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.0x 4.0x 2.95
Item Code: 152678
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.