Cepacol Antibacterial Mouthwash with Ceepryn.
- Kills germs - Freshens breath.
- For daily oral care.
- No. 1 brand in hospitals.
- Cepacol Antibacterial kills the germs that cause bad breath.
- Cepacol Gold is the original mouthwash with a refreshing blend of cinnamon, eucalyptol and mint oils, and a cooling touch of menthol.
- For fresher, cleaner mouth, use Cepacol as an important part of your daily oral care regimen.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Vigorously swish 20 milliliters of rinse between your teeth twice a day for 30 seconds and then spit out. Do not swallow the rinse
- Children 6 years to under 12 years of age: Supervise use
- Children under 6 years of age: Do not use
- To open: Squeeze both raised finger pads on cap and continue to squeeze while turning
- To close: Turn cap until it locks completely
- This rinse is not intended to replace brushing or flossing
- Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Protect from humidity
- Gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists for more than 2 weeks
- You have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth, or increasing spacing between the teeth. These may be signs or symptoms of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.49
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.45x 4.0x 10.25
Item Code: 433856
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.