Frequently bought with...
- $649$7.49earn points
- $649$7.49earn points
- Relieves minor aches and pains and reduces fever in children
- Contains acetaminophen
- Relieves symptoms of cold, flu, sore throat, headache, and toothache
- Grape flavor
- 2-ounce bottle
Relieve your child's aches and pains with Infants' Tylenol Oral Suspension. Containing 160 milligrams of acetaminophen per 5 milliliter dose, this product temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headache, and toothache. This grape-flavored product works without upsetting little stomachs. A dosing syringe is included for dispensing the proper dosage for your child's age and weight. It is intended for children 2 to 3 years; ask a doctor about dosage for infants under 2 years.
Questions or comments? call 1-800-458-1635 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- Do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Shake well before using
- mL = milliliter
- Find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- Push air out of syringe. Insert syringe tip into bottle opening
- Flip bottle upside down. Pull yellow part of syringe to correct dose.
- Dispense liquid slowly into child’s mouth, toward inner cheek
- Repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.
- Do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- Replace cap tightly to maintain child resistance
Under 2 Years
Ask a doctor
24 - 35
2 - 3 Years
*Or as directed by a doctor
Attention: Use only enclosed syringe specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
Store between 20 - 25°C (68 - 77°F)
©Johnson & Johnson
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount or with other drugs containing acetaminophen.
Sore Throat Warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose Warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Do not use if carton tape imprinted "Safety Seal" or bottle wrap imprinted "Safety Seal" and "Use with enclosed dosing device only" is broken or missing
Temporarily reduces fever. Relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- The common cold
- Sore Throat
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.2
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.46x 2.24x 4.92
Item Code: 356980
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $699Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Gerber Graduates Lil' Crunchi...1.48 oz.2/$600 or 1/$319Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $1199$13.99earn points
- 4/$700 or 1/$179earn points
- 2/$600 or 1/$329Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$700 or 1/$399Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF