- Relieves minor aches and pains and reduces fever in children
- Contains acetaminophen
- Relieves cold and flu symptoms as well as sore throat, headache, and toothache
- For children ages 2 to 11
- Cherry flavor
- 4-ounce bottle
Relieve your child's minor aches and pains with Children's Tylenol Oral Suspension. Containing 160 milligrams of acetaminophen per 5 milliliter dose, this product is a temporary fever reducer and pain reliever for minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headache, and toothache. This cherry-flavored product is gentle on the stomach. It is intended for children ages 2 to 11.
Questions or comments? Call 1-800-458-1635 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Made in United States
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Shake well before using
- mL = milliliter
- Find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- Remove the child protective cap and squeeze your child¿s dose into the dosing cup
- Repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- Do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours. Weight (lb) Age (yr) Dose (mL)*
24-35 (2-3 years): 5 mL
36-47 (4-5 years): 7.5 mL
48-59 (6-8 years): 10 mL
60-71 (9-10 years): 12.5 mL
72-95 (11 years): 15 mL
*or as directed by a doctor
Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- Each 5 mL contains: sodium 2 mg
- Store between 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F)
©Johnson & Johnson
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- Skin reddening
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: in case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- reduces fever
- relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
|Pain + Fever Oral Suspension|
|Serving Size||5 mL|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.42
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.94x 1.94x 5.0
Item Code: 685343
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.