Frequently bought with...
- Helps to provide gray coverage in one step
- CC colorseal conditioner helps to protect hair between coloring
- Promotes intense shine
Promotes Natural Looking Color with Tones & Highlights
- Helps to Provide Gray Coverage in One Step
- CC Colorseal Conditioner Helps to Protect Hair between Coloring
- Promotes Intense Shine
- Permanent Color & Available in Many Colors
Clariol Nice 'n Easy Permanent Hair Color Kit Includes:
- Color Blend Formula
- Color Blend Activator
- CC Colorseal Conditioner
- Application Instructions
Getting natural-looking color with tones and highlights doesn't need to cost you. Clairol Nice 'N Easy Permanent Hair Color in 5 Natural Medium Brown is a simple single-step hair color that helps to deliver superior natural-looking color and 100% gray coverage. Simply apply medium brown hair color and let it work for just 25 minutes. The color helps to leave hair in a shade woven with three or more complementary tones, which help to mimic the variations in your own hair. The result is hair that looks authentic and true for up to 8 weeks. Help keep your color looking vibrant with Clairol CC Plus ColorSeal Conditioner and lock in vibrancy, softness, and shine. To help cover grays in between colorings, try Nice 'N Easy Root Touch-Up in exact matching shades that help blend seamlessly with your color.
Made in Mexico
Color Blend Formula: Water/Eau, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Soytrimonium Chloride, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-5, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Tall Oil Acid, Oleth-2, Fragrance/Parfum, C11-15 Pareth-9, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, P-Phenylenediamine, C12-15 Pareth-3, Erythorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Resorcinol, Phenyl Methyl Pyrazolone, Sodium Sulfite, Edta, N,N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-P-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, M-Aminophenol, 1-Naphthol.
Color Blend Activator: Water/Eau, Hydrogen Peroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Steareth-21, Oleth-2, Peg-50 Hydrogenated Palmamide, Oleth-5, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Oleyl Alcohol, Etidronic Acid, Disodium Edta, Simethicone, Sorbitan Stearate, Peg-40 Stearate.
CC Colorseal Conditioner: Water/Eau, Bis-Hydroxy/Methoxy Amodimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Edta, Histidine, Sodium Chloride, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
Read and follow instructions on enclosed leaflet
How To Use
Do skin allergy test 48 hours before each application even if you have already used coloring products
Get ready to color
- use a smock or an old towel to protect your clothing.
- have a clock handy for timing.
- apply color to dry hair.
- Put on the expert colorist gloves.
- Pull off and discard tear-tip from the color-blend activator applicator bottle (2), then unscrew the applicator bottle cap.
- Open color-blend formula bottle (1) and pour contents into applicator bottle (2).
- Replace applicator bottle cap.
- Place gloved finger over applicator tip, point away from face, and shake well until the color has totally blended and the mixture has thickened.
- Immediately apply the color to your hair.
Once mixed, never reseal or store the color in a closed container as it could burst.
All Over Color Application
- ideal for first time users or if you haven't colored for several months.
Step 1: Apply Color
- Part your hair into small, even sections using the applicator tip.
- Apply color first to your roots and stubborn grays.
- Work through hair from root to tip to ensure full saturation, but don't rub into the scalp.
- Pour any unused color mixture down the drain as it will lose its effectiveness after an hour.
- If any color gets on your skin, wipe it off with a damp towel.
Step 2: Time It
- Leave on for 25 minutes or the time indicated by your strand test.
Tip: if your grays are really stubborn, it may be necessary to leave color on for up to 45 minutes. For ultra light blonde shades, leave the color on for up to 45 minutes as well. Nice `n easy - a perfect blend of tones for natural-looking color with amazing highlights and shine!
Step 3: Rinse and Gloss
- Add a small amount of warm water and massage into a lather. Rinse until water runs clear.
- Apply the colorseal conditioning gloss to condition and lock in highlights and shine.
- For optimal color results, leave on for 2 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Save remaining colorseal conditioning gloss and continue to use once a week (after shampooing) in place of your usual conditioner for a total of 6 weeks of optimal color, shine and softness.
Tip: for best results use a quarter-size amount for each application. Our exclusive colorseal conditioning gloss seals in healthy-looking color and adds intense shine!
- ideal for users who color every 4-6 weeks to help keep hair healthy-looking and ensure even color root to tip.
1. Apply Color
- Part your hair down the middle and apply the color mixture to your roots, use applicator tip to separate your hair into sections and continue applying the color to your roots only. Save the remainder of the color to use for the rest of your hair.
2. Time It
- Leave the color on your hair for 20 minutes or 5 minutes less than the time indicated by your strand test.
- Then gently work the remaining color through the rest of your hair, but avoid rubbing it into your scalp. Leave the color on your hair for an additional 5 minutes.
3. Rinse and Gloss
- See instructions above
Tip: if your grays are really stubborn, it may be necessary to leave color on for up to 45 minutes. For ultra light blonde shades, leave the color on for up to 45 minutes as well.
Before You Color: 48 Hours in Advance
- take the allergy test.
- do the strand test to determine your optimal coloring time.
- read this entire instruction leaflet before you begin.
©Procter & Gamble
Follow Safety Warnings. Perform the skin allergy test 48 hours before coloring. Important Safety Warnings: Hair color products may cause allergic reactions, which in rare cases can be severe. Tattoos may increase the risk of allergy to this product. Conduct a skin allergy test 48 hours prior to each application, even if you have already used coloring products before. Remember to buy the product 48 hours in advance. Do not use this product if you have experienced any reaction to hair color products or have sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp. In these cases, do not conduct the skin allergy test and consult a doctor before using any hair color product. Read and follow instructions carefully. In rare cases, use of hair colorants has been associated with temporary or permanent skin depigmentation (skin lightening or loss of color). If you notice any skin depigmentation or other unexpected reaction such as pain or severe itching, discontinue use immediately. Caution: This product contains ingredients that may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Product not intended to be used on children. Keep out of reach of children.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.73
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.4x 3.6x 6.4
Item Code: 703604
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $399Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points
- 2/$300 or 1/$169Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Special K Cereal Red Berries...11.2 oz.$429Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $1049Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF