- Helps to provide gray coverage
- Helps blend seamlessly with your existing hair color
- Matches leading colors & saloon colors
Help Touch-Up root Color & Grays in Just 10 Minutes
- Helps to Provide Gray Coverage
- Helps Blend Seamlessly with your Existing Hair Color
- Matches Leading Colors & Saloon Colors
Clariol Nice 'n Easy Root Touch-Up Permanent Hair Color Kit Includes:
- Color Blend Formula
- Color Blend Activator
- Precision Color Brush
- Mixing Bowl
- Application Instructions
Help touch-up your hair color in between colorings in just 10 minutes! Clairol Nice 'N Easy Root Touch-Up in 3 Black helps you extend the time between hair coloring sessions by helping to target gray hairs at the root and seamlessly helping to blend them into your existing hair color. Root Touch-Up in 3 Black is designed to help match leading colors, even salon brands (among retail permanent shades and pre-formulated salon color). Use it every 3 weeks, between your 6-8 week regular hair coloring sessions for fresh, even, blended color. To help keep your color shiny and vibrant, try Clairol Nice 'N Easy CC Plus ColorSeal Conditioner, an intense weekly conditioning treatment designed to help keep colored locks looking and feeling healthy.
Made in Mexico
Color Blend Formula: Water, C12-15 Pareth-3, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-10, Dilinoleic Acid, Cocamide Mea, P-Phenylenediamine, Linoleamidopropyl Dimethylamine Dimer Dilinoleate, Steareth-21, Behentrimonium Chloride, M-Aminophenol, Polyquaternium-22, N,N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-P-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, Resorcinol, Fragrance, Mica, Erythorbic Acid, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Metasilicate, Edta, Sargassum Filipendula Extract, Hypnea Musciformis Extract, Carmine, Gellidiela Acerosa Extract.
Color Blend Activator: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Steareth-21, Laureth-23, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Styrene/Vp Copolymer, Ppg-1 Trideceth-6, Etidronic Acid.Matches any brand. Guaranteed.
Read and follow instructions on enclosed leaflet
How to Use
Do skin allergy test 48 hours before each application even if you have already used coloring products
3 Easy Steps to Say Goodbye to those Roots!
- Put on the Expert Colorist Gloves provided.
- Place plastic mixing tray on flat, stable surface where it won't tip over.
- Unscrew the cap from the Color Activating Lotion  bottle.
- Empty contents of Color Activating Lotion  bottle into mixing tray.
- Unscrew the cap of Permanent Color Creme  tube (previously opened for Allergy Test).
- Empty contents of Permanent Color Creme  tube into mixing tray.
- Using the Precision Color Brush, thoroughly mix contents of tray until the color is completely blended.
- Gently brush or comb your hair into your preferred style.
- Using the Precision Color Brush, apply color to your most visible roots at the hairline around the face, part and temples.
- Make sure you saturate your most visible roots with color. Don't worry if the color of the mixture on your hair looks different from your desired color - when it's dry, your color will be beautiful!
- If any color gets on your skin or household surface, wipe it off immediately with a damp towel.
Countdown to No Roots
- Once you're done applying the color, leave it on for 10 minutes or the time indicated by your Strand Test.
- Pour any unused color mixture down the drain. Once mixed, it will lose its effectiveness after an hour.
Tip: If your grays are really stubborn, it may be necessary to leave color on for up to 15 minutes.
3: Rinse & Go
- Rinse hair with warm water until the water runs clear and style as usual. There is no need to shampoo. You've got natural-looking color that will last for 3 weeks!
- Use Nice 'n Easy Root Touch-Up if you have visible roots at your part, hairline or temples between colorings.
- Apply color to dry hair that is free of styling product build-up. If hair has build-up, shampoo one day prior to coloring. Do not shampoo immediately before coloring. Your scalp has natural oils that help to protect it during coloring.
- If your hair has been recently permed or relaxed, wait at least 7 days and 1 shampoo before coloring. If you plan to perm or relax your hair, wait at least 7 days and 1 shampoo after coloring.
Hair color products may cause allergic reactions, which in rare cases can be severe. Tattoos may increase the risk of allergy to this product. Conduct a skin allergy test 48 hours prior to each application, even if you have already used coloring products before. Remember to buy the product 48 hours in advance. Do not use this product if you have experienced any reaction to hair color products or have sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp. In these cases, do not conduct the skin allergy test and consult a doctor before using any hair color product. Read and follow instructions carefully. In rare cases, use of hair colorants has been associated with temporary or permanent skin depigmentation (skin lightening or loss of color). If you notice any skin depigmentation or other unexpected reaction such as pain or severe itching, discontinue use immediately.
This product contains ingredients that may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Product not intended to be used on children. Keep out of reach of children. Follow safety warnings. Perform the skin allergy test 48 hours before coloring. Can cause allergic reactions follow the safety warnings.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.25
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.1x 3.55x 6.15
Item Code: 667262
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.