ClariSpray® Nasal Allergy Spray works right in your nose to help block your allergic reaction at the source, and relieve the symptoms that make you uncomfortable: nasal congestion, runny nose, itchy nose, sneezing and itchy, watery eyes.
ClariSpray® Nasal Allergy Spray¿s active ingredient, fluticasone propionate, is the #1 prescribed, clinically proven ingredient for nasal allergy relief.
Nasal spray. For adults and children ages 4+. One spray contains 50mcg of fluticasone propionate.
- Provides 24-hour, non-drowsy relief of nasal congestion, runny nose, itchy nose, sneezing, and itchy, watery eyes
- Relieves allergy symptoms caused by pollen, mold, dust and pets.
- Contains fluticasone propionate, the #1 prescribed ingredient for nasal allergy relief
- A nasal allergy spray from the makers of Claritin®
- ClariSpray and Claritin contain different ingredients. Use as directed
Bayer, the Bayer Cross, Claritin, and ClariSpray are trademarks of Bayer. © 2016 Bayer.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if carton is open, torn or broken or if the seal around the product labeled ¿Sealed for Your Protection¿ is broken or missing.
Warnings. Only for use in the nose. Do not spray into your eyes or mouth. Do not use.
Uses: Temporarily relieves these symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
|Nasal Allergy Spray|
|Serving Size||1 Spray|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.18
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.5x 4.63x 4.75
Item Code: 938300