Original Prescription Strength. Non-Drowsy*.
- Runny Nose
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Itchy Throat or Nose
*When taken as directed.
- Adults and children 6 years and over: 1 tablet daily; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor
- Consumers with liver or kidney disease: Ask a doctor
- Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- Protect from excessive moisture
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.03
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.95x 3.9x 3.05
Item Code: 633051
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.